"Muses"


"Muses"
Timothy Llompart
13x21cm
Ink, pen and acrylic.


This a work for a contest, little contest in fact, but I wanted to prove myself I could keep on "cute" things.

The Catalan illustrator, Conrad Roset, in commemoration of the 1000 followers of his blog he made this contest: it is to draw or make a photo or anything of one of his muses.

The logical thing is to go into a muse, but I thought everyone else would, so I thought talking about the life that muses have. All these past weeks drawing kids made see I can draw kids, and not too bad, so I went into this, with one of my favourite ones.

By the way following on things to do, I've started a new project of portraits. You'll see, for now I'd say that I'll with same technique of the last one - that is acrylic on wood, with biggest effort on color, the way it goes -.

It might work!

Contact

timothy.llompart@gmail.com